The Admissions process is composed of four steps: application, student assessment, interview and acceptance. Prior to being considered for admission to CISS, students must file a complete application package and submit all documentation as required.
The CISS Admissions procedure is transparent and fully explained to the parents of prospective students.
As an international school, CISS accepts applications from all nationalities outside of mainland China, the children with PR（Permanent Resident) cards and also the children from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Completed and Signed Enrollment Agreement
- Completed and Signed Health Questionnaire
- Application Fee of RMB2,000 or USD300 (Non-refundable)
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Copies of student’s valid Chinese Visa and Residence Permit for Foreigner
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Copies of Parents' Passports
- Copies of Parents’ valid Chinese Visa and Residence Permit for Foreigner- One Passport-sized Photograph
- School Transcripts/Report Cards for the last 2 years (in English)
- Proof of Medical Insurance
Please submit application package and requested documents to the following address:
Canadian International School of Shenyang
No.301 Hui Shan Road, Hunnan District, Shenyang, 110167, P.R. China
For any assistance in the application process, please contact the Admissions Office:
Tel: 86-24-67920900/66675379/ 66684109
Upon reception of the completed Application Form, payment of application fee and other supporting documents, the Admission Office will arrange an interview (Prek-K) or an assessment test on English (G1-G12).